We stayed here as part of our honeymoon and booked it following the trip advisor recommendations. We were not disappointed, it was such a great find. The hotel is tucked away in Santa Teresa which is a beautiful part of Rio... think cobbled streets and local haunts which is exactly what we wanted. The rooms were stunning and its clear a lot of time and thought has been put into the decoration and general feel of the place - the attention to detail was fantastic. Lance and Sergio were so helpful and helped booked trips, taxis and anything else you want really. It's one of the nicest hotels we've ever stayed in, both in terms of the standard of accommodation but also the personal and helpful service that was offered. I would definitely go back tomorrow if I could. Thank you for an amazing stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Cool Beans B&B-Santa Teresa! Beautiful B&B in the central district of artsy Santa Teresa. Each room with A/C, ceiling fans, free WiFi, frigobars and en-suite bathroom. Swimming pool with sun terrace. Just minutes to the Bonde, bars, restaurants & shops of hip Santa Teresa; metro and tourist attractions. Offering one of the best deals in Rio de Janeiro! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Casa Cool Beans B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cool Beans Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Casa Cool Beans B&B Rio De Janeiro, Brazil