This was a perfect place to stay, out of the way of the busy commercial beach areas, Santa Teresa is a lovely area, up on the hill, quiet, pretty and with some lovely little bars and shops. Its not far in a cab or walking/metro to copacobana/ipanema, christ the redeemer etc. Lapa is just down the hill if you want a great night out in the city, Lance recomended a samba bar and it was brilliant. The B&B is beautiful, stunning house and well presented with everything you could need, great breakfast and helpful staff. There is a rooftop pool and terrace as well. We cant fault this place! Thank you
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Cool Beans B&B-Santa Teresa! Beautiful B&B in the central district of artsy Santa Teresa. Each room with A/C, ceiling fans, free WiFi, frigobars and en-suite bathroom. Swimming pool with sun terrace. Just minutes to the Bonde, bars, restaurants & shops of hip Santa Teresa; metro and tourist attractions. Offering one of the best deals in Rio de Janeiro! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Casa Cool Beans B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cool Beans Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Casa Cool Beans B&B Rio De Janeiro, Brazil