Unique, cozy, romantic---felt right at home. Sergio, the manager, was so incredibly helpful. Room 7 with a private terrace is the best in the house. Downtown Rio and many key attractions are a reasonably priced cab ride away. It's so nice to be away from the craziness of the tourists and come home daily to this peaceful enclave. Do not miss Bar Gomez at the corner for a nightcap--after your second trip in you will feel like a regular! Directly across the street is Nega Teresa--our favorite lunch spot with ciabatta grilled cheese sandwiches and ICY cold beer. We loved the entire experience!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Cool Beans B&B-Santa Teresa! Beautiful B&B in the central district of artsy Santa Teresa. Each room with A/C, ceiling fans, free WiFi, frigobars and en-suite bathroom. Swimming pool with sun terrace. Just minutes to the Bonde, bars, restaurants & shops of hip Santa Teresa; metro and tourist attractions. Offering one of the best deals in Rio de Janeiro! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your Casa Cool Beans B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cool Beans Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Casa Cool Beans B&B Rio De Janeiro, Brazil