Right from the initial booking, the correspondence with CCB was very prompt; some links they emailed us to check out and get to know Santa Teresa and Rio were helpful. The service and hospitality provided by Lance, Sergio, David and their staff is exceptional. The room was clean, and comfortable, and esthetically pleasant (heavy wood, stone, greenery). There was a great variety of things at breakfast including Tea/coffee/juices,breads, meat, cheeses, fresh fruit (mango, papaya, pineapple - very juicy/ sweet were our favorite), yoghurt, cake and made to order eggs, which were perfect and fueled us for a lot of walking. Lance would get with us in the morning during breakfast, and help us organize our day. We had some great conversations with him and other guests during our stay. It is about a 20 min up and down walk from the Gloria Subway station, which we did daily (to compensate for all day grazing of brazilian snacks, and caiprinhias :). The taxis to Lapa were around 11-20 BR. Kudos to CCB, our 3 day stay was perfect, and we would definitely recommend it for "beyond the run of the mill hotel stay". Thanks so much guys! Y & S.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Cool Beans B&B-Santa Teresa! Beautiful B&B in the central district of artsy Santa Teresa. Each room with A/C, ceiling fans, free WiFi, frigobars and en-suite bathroom. Swimming pool with sun terrace. Just minutes to the Bonde, bars, restaurants & shops of hip Santa Teresa; metro and tourist attractions. Offering one of the best deals in Rio de Janeiro! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Casa Cool Beans B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cool Beans Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Casa Cool Beans B&B Rio De Janeiro, Brazil