Even though the owners _ Lance and David - had just taken over the place a few months before we landed there, the place was already impecable. The best stay in our trip to Brasil. But, undoubtetly, the hightlight was Mr Lance (and his dog Mousse)! If we would reside in Rio, we would visit him often as a new friend in our lifes. Sadly enough, we missed David, the third man.
Our suggestion: try to make it your place when you visit Rio.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Cool Beans B&B-Santa Teresa! Beautiful B&B in the central district of artsy Santa Teresa. Each room with A/C, ceiling fans, free WiFi, frigobars and en-suite bathroom. Swimming pool with sun terrace. Just minutes to the Bonde, bars, restaurants & shops of hip Santa Teresa; metro and tourist attractions. Offering one of the best deals in Rio de Janeiro! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Casa Cool Beans B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cool Beans Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Casa Cool Beans B&B Rio De Janeiro, Brazil