All reviews great location would stay again metro station few blocks hostel facilities ipanema reception luggage supermarket
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Would not recommend staying here. Th hostel has double charged me for my room and now is ignoring my emails to them. Clearly they don’t care about their reputation and only about the money.

Very disappointed.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 May 2018

We liked the hostel, the hostell is so big, like 4 floors. the bedroom was good also the bedrrom had bathroom inside this is so confortalbe. the wifi worked well from the room. I recommend the breakfast! the location is so well, its just 1 block to the beach, ipanema beach

Room Tip: I dont know, the room 103 was good
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 May 2018

Hard to explain! the best thing its the vibe that there is there, every one is so friendly and happy there! the hostel is great, its a big hostel, it is a new build made to be a hostel.
the bedrooms are good, my bed was confortable, I share the room with another 5 persons. we had a private bathroom, wich one was good, its a new bathroom, nice shower and confortable!
the breaksfast was good, I saw some pictures here in the web, its the some to the photos, it was good. the awesome thing its that the hostel its just one block to the beach, to ipanema beach, one of the best tourist beach in rio!

Room Tip: the next time I want try the private rooms! but the mixed room was good and cheap
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 May 2018

I feel like in the paris's hostels, the quality is so well.
The bedrooms are lightly and clean, the bathroon in the bedroom was okey! so new.
The location Can not be better! 1 block of the metro, 1 block of the beach!
The breakfast is good!
The people in the hostel is the best thing! so great people!

Room Tip: I had been in 2 diferents rooms and both were great!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I travelled in past 15 years a lot, basically almost every continent. When I travelled alone usually slept in hostels. Found this El Misti place so I booked it for 2 nights, that was the maximum I was able to stay in Rio for now. The location of the property is just fantastic, very safe neighborhood of Ipanema, beach is just 100meters away, there are numerous dining and shopping opportunities in nearby. Slept in 8 bed dorm, they came to clean it every single day. There is fast WiFi in whole property. As well as AC on every single room. Usually during the daytime they turn off the AC in the room, but you can ask reception and they will kindly turn it on for you, if you wish. Common area near reception is nice,there are large LCDs so You can watch whatever You want. There is a bar downstairs, with tasty caipirinhas and supercool breakfast for just BRL15.
On nightly basis multiple guests are chilling down at the bar. Very cool. All in all I love this hostel. Staff is just fabulous!!
On my list of 50+ hostels I have been to, this is definitely in top 3.
Highly recommended.