“Love it it's amazing!!!!”
Review of Cowboyz Bistro - CLOSED

Cowboyz Bistro
Reviewed 4 June 2014

It's under new management love the food they have a great crew. I always look forward to going in there!!!!! Definitely try the cowboys burger. It's breakfast, lunch and dinner in one. As the waitress said.

There are newer reviews for Cowboyz Bistro

Reviewed 21 February 2014

This place is so amazing not expensive!! And the best food in star valley! Their business is beautiful, mounted animals inside, and their employes are really helpful!! There snowmobile mechanic is super nice and helpful with out sleds and the rentals that we rented

Reviewed 21 February 2014

I really appreciate the staff treating my family so well.
They were very helpful with my little ones, giving them attention as they would give any adult. They were respectful.
The food was fast, hot and very good. Happy face pancakes for breakfast and gold fish crackers for our cheese burger. They have a great place and we will be back again.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

I rented two snowmobiles one for me and my girlfriend she ended up crashing it and bending a shock and upper and lower a-arms....Paul Woodie was very helpful and got us the best deal on fixing it I thought it was very fair and since that experience I will rent from him every time

Reviewed 6 February 2014

Was there having lunch with a friend, just the two of us in there. A lady came out to introduce herself as part owner. I was very shocked to hear becauses she was standing in front of me in her pajamas, yes her pajamas. After talking or more like her pity stories,she had to take a call. I wish her business partner could have heard what I did. She should be behind bars for what she's doing.

1  Thank broncofan2