“Pretty good”

Dining options: Reservations
Alpine, Wyoming
“Pretty good”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Very basic, tasty food with one big alarm. The mashed potatoes are instant. UGH!!! The pumpkin was delicious, however. Since there aren't a lot of choices in Alpine, it's pretty good.

• Visited October 2013

All Over
“Cod Parmesean”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

They are a local favorite and no summer visit to the area is complete without their claim to fame: the cod parmesan. Bar is also nice place to hang out and get a hamburger.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank LivingOutOfSuitcase7
Hagerstown, MD
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Delicious, delicious, delicious. Worthy of a special trip for a meal. We had a dinner on the patio and a breakfast inside the next morning as we were staying in the adjacent Nordic Inn. The pumpkin soup at dinner was the best I have ever had. I couldn't pry the recipe loose, but there was a seasoning in it that I couldn't discern. And the trout entree was superb. Mother Nature added to what was a memorable dinner outside. Breakfast was great as well. It was prepared perfectly and rushed to our table, but we were encouraged to linger and relax. Service at both meals was top notch.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank MaryC508
Loveland, Colorado, United States
“Perfect Dinner on a Perfect Night”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

While visiting family in Alpine, I stayed at The Nordic Inn. My relatives who live there boasted about the great food at Brenthoven's, so I made a reservation for the 6 of us. We were seated at a roomy table out on the patio. Service was impeccable, as was the weather. We had plenty of space (I dislike crowded tables), plenty of great food, and plenty of time to enjoy one another's company over a fine meal. I would highly recommend eating at this lovely place and look forward to doing so again when I next visit.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Martha B
“Always good”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Numerous visits - always the same positive result; excellent food and ambience.
Whether you consume breakfast, lunch or dinner, Brenthoven's at Nordic Inn NEVER disappoints!
Service is quick and efficient with plenty of parking. The food is never greasy and is tastefully prepared, and beautifully presented.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank SEAN11111

Been to Brenthoven's Restaurant? Share your experiences!