“35th Anniversary” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rockin' M Ranch

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Alpine
Rockin' M Ranch
Lovell, Maine, United States
“35th Anniversary”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2013

My wife and I celebrated our 35th anniversary this June. We planned to travel to the Grand Tetons but needed to stop as our flight took us to Salt Lake City. We drove 4.5 hrs to Alpine arriving at The Rockin M Ranch after midnight. Our cabin was waiting for us with a welcome sign out front. The fully supplied cabin was awesome. Very clean and welcoming. Rob and Jayme were great. Ty the "Wranger" took us on a wonderful horseback ride up in the mountains along the ranch. We will certainly recommend the ranch to anyone who travels to Wyoming. Although our accommodations in the Tetons were good we felt that we could of spent the whole time at the ranch. Thanks Rob and Jayme! Alan and Cyndi

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Alan B

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Spring, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2013

I hesitated to write this - as I really dont want it to get too crowded I cant come back. Went there with my 10 year old son. We had a great time - the area is not crowded - close to the launch sites for rafting trip. If you stay in Jackson you have to drive almost all the way here to launch and then back. The fed park is right here in town and you rent a 4 wheeler and up the mountain you go- no group trip- go anywhere you want all day. The river is right out back for fishing - the view of the mountains are right there. The cabins are seperated so its quiet- nice landscaping and a hot tub right out your door. The only time we went to "way over crowded" Jackson was going to airport and back and Tetons. This place is great and worth the money. I looked at the other cabins while here- dont go there- they are packed in the back of a hotel and are nothing to look at. Went on horseback ride- this isnt like the ones where you walk some short trial- up the mountians - just great. cant say enough good- and if I were reading this i might think the owner did it - but i live in Texas and travel ALLOT and WY is just beautiful

Room Tip: any is good
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank 679markk
Portage la Prairie, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2012

We can't say enough great things about the Rockin' M Ranch! The trail ride was fantastic - lovely gentle horses, friendly & knowledgable staff, and the scenery was second to none. Although we didn't stay at this property this time - we certainly would for our next visit. Highly recommended!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Lynn G
california
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2012

Cute cabins with kitchens and clean, comfortable quarters in the middle of a private, quiet ranch near the town of Alpine. Excellent riding, fishing...both river and lake...and other activities available with exprienced guides.
Have usd this facility several times and always been very satisfied wih the service and staff. Easy access and lots of parking space if you bring your own toys. Ranch but not touristy.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank reviewerabc
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2012

This was an awesome ride. From the time we arrived to when we left we were made to feel welcome and special. Mixed riders and ages. 11,47 & 70. Jake was leading our trail ride and he was excellent. So patient with us all. Wonderful with my daughter. The horses are marvellous and great for us beginners. The area we were taken was beautiful. The vista stunning. Riding threw the river brought huge grins to all faces that will last forever. Thank you for making this so special especially special thanks to Jake.

Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Bestpalkev
Boynton Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2012

Just got back from the ranch and it was way better then I expected. First Jamie and Rob from the first time i talked to them on the phone were as nice and helpful as they can be. When we arrived there was a sign on the door of the cabin welcoming us and they unless we asked they stayed away from us and just allowed us to by our selves.

The cabin was spotless and had everything that we needed. I am a very particular traveler and the weirdest things drive me nuts this place was great. The only complaint i had was that the Ice trays in the freezer could not keep up with the Ice i like for my cold diet coke. So i just went to the store and got a bag of Ice. Problem solved. If that is my only problem trust me I am way pickier than anybody this place is Great.

We took a horse back ride our guid was great friendly and made us feel right at home on a horse any its only the second time we have ridden.

Here is a great example of how they take care of you. I expressed a interest in fishing and Rob said to let him know about going closer to the trip. but at the end of our trip i explained to Rob that i brought some stuff with me to fish but would have to do it on may own he was very helpful telling me what to use and their location was great caught a couple of good fish and had an awesome time.

I would absolutely recommend this place to anybody who is looking for a place to go. It is away from all the tourist crap in jackson but close enough that you can drive in if you want to, but trust me after you hit the rock m ranch unless you need to get food to cook there is no reason to leave the property.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank barkley w
Binghamton, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2012

My husband and I took our three sons (ages11, 9 and 7) on the all day horseback ride. None of us are experienced riders but our guide, Justin, was excellent. He took us on back trails and then through mountains and meadows with no trails at all. He basically left it up to us and let us decide how far we wanted to go. We had an absolutely wonderful time! Justin cooked us lunch way on top of a hill with a great view to the valley below. He was great with our sons and very patient. I would highly recommend this ranch if you're looking for a great horse ride off the usual trails. I

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Teresa05996
Also consider these accommodations in or near Alpine
Cabin Creek Inn
Cabin Creek Inn
#1 of 3 in Thayne
Flying Saddle Resort
Flying Saddle Resort
#1 of 3 in Alpine
Wolf Den Log Cabin Motel & RV Park
Snake River Park KOA and Cabin Village

Been to Rockin' M Ranch? Share your experiences!