We stayed here for 1 week during our trip to Wyoming during December 2010..we selected this place from our online searches..
We stayed in couples cabins and the cabin was beautiful, main thing it was clean.better than any upscale hotel chains we have stayed in..
The decor was very nice..and cosy
this place probably is busier during summer than winter..which didnt bother us..
- Maybe a small TV in the bedroom would be great in couples cabin..
- Wireless internet could be improved..sounds like streaming media was pretty much blocked..we couldnt stream more than 2 mins of media..
Overall a great place to stay, we are thinking of visiting Wyoming in summer to see the difference between summer and winter..maybe stay here...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rockin' M is seven beautiful deluxe cabins located on the banks of the Salt River. We are located 4 miles south from Alpine, Wyoming and 39 miles South West from Jackson Hole Wyoming. All cabins have fully equipped kitchens, gas fireplaces, gas grill, covered front deck, flat sreen T.V.S with direct T.V. And wifi. There are two centrally located hot tubs and many outdoor activities available onsite including fly fishing, horseback rides, and float trips. Other amaenities are horseshoe pits and a fire pit. Rockin' M is not just a place to stay but a genuine western wyoming experience. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Rockin' M Ranch Alpine, Wyoming