We are staying in cabin 202. It is a log cabin that is really quaint. The river is right behind us with chairs to view any wildlife that ought be there. They have a wine store on sight which is really handy to get a chilled bottle of wine. I love this place, will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful Alpine, Wyoming resort offers spectacular mountain views, a steakhouse serving hand cut Black Angus beef, our famous all-you-can-eat salad bar, or relax in our western bar complete with saddle bar stools. Our relaxing and peaceful setting and convenient access to a wide variety of outdoor activities makes us the perfect choice for your next memorable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Flying Saddle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flying Saddle Hotel Alpine
- Flying Saddle Alpine
- Flying Saddle Resort Alpine, Wyoming