this is the second time we have stayed at flying saddle resort. it is clean and has a decent restraunt. The pool and hot tub are very nice . Liqour store attached. whats not to like . good food. good accomodations indoor pool and hot tub. Decent price. The drive into jackson is so beautiful or you can go the back way and see the eagles nests on the light poles by the lake. Beats a 200 dollar super 8 any day. We will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful Alpine, Wyoming resort offers spectacular mountain views, a steakhouse serving Steak, Seafood and American food fare. During the summer months we have our famous all-you-can-eat salad bar. Our relaxing and peaceful setting and convenient access to a wide variety of outdoor activities makes us the perfect choice for your next memorable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Flying Saddle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flying Saddle Hotel Alpine
- Flying Saddle Alpine
- Flying Saddle Resort Alpine, Wyoming