We found this hotel quite late in the day when leaving the Teton area. It is right beside highway 89. Service at the reception was good. The reception and restaurant areas are rustic and benefit from open fires which were a welcome as it was quite cold when we visited. Our room was in a block away from the main buidling so there was a bit of a walk to use facilities and in the rain that could be a bit inconvenient. Our ground floor room had a veranda and excellent views of the countryside on a summer day I expect this would be an excellent place to sit and relax. The room was large and the beds were comfortable. Everything was clean and well maintained. Breakfast in the morning was a bit of a disappointment with supplies of basics including cutlery running out and it could be difficult to catch a member of staff to provide you with what you needed. Choice for breakfast was limited. We ate in the restaurant for both nights. The food was good but the server not so. We were not offered bread the first evening, both nights the server forgot to tell us what was no longer available on the menu so we had to make alternative choices and she put the bill on the table without asking us about dessert. The food however was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful Alpine, Wyoming resort offers spectacular mountain views, a steakhouse serving hand cut Black Angus beef, our famous all-you-can-eat salad bar, or relax in our western bar complete with saddle bar stools. Our relaxing and peaceful setting and convenient access to a wide variety of outdoor activities makes us the perfect choice for your next memorable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Flying Saddle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flying Saddle Hotel Alpine
- Flying Saddle Alpine
- Flying Saddle Resort Alpine, Wyoming