We stayed at the Flying Saddle Resort for one night on a trip to the Grand Tetons and Yellowstone. After pricing lodging in Jackson, the Flying Saddle provided much more value for the dollar. We stayed in a nicely appointed queen room facing the Snake River. The room had two sinks, a DVD player, refrigerator, microwave and comfortable beds. Work on the grounds is still underway, but what has been completed is nice. An indoor pool and hot tube will open this fall.
We also had dinner and breakfast at the Flying Saddle. Dinner was excellent and the continental breakfast was free. (A hot breakfast was available for $4.99).
Overall, a very nice place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful Alpine, Wyoming resort offers spectacular mountain views, a steakhouse serving Steak, Seafood and American food fare. During the summer months we have our famous all-you-can-eat salad bar. Our relaxing and peaceful setting and convenient access to a wide variety of outdoor activities makes us the perfect choice for your next memorable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Flying Saddle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flying Saddle Hotel Alpine
- Flying Saddle Alpine
- Flying Saddle Resort Alpine, Wyoming