We weren't expecting to stay here on our trip to Yellowstone, but a delayed flight meant we needed a place to stay that evening. But I'm glad we did! The surroundings are beautiful, the rooms large, comfortable and quiet. The staff were warm and welcoming. Even with jet lag I had a great night's sleep here.
I can't comment on the features of the resort, but as a place to stay a night this is a great place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful Alpine, Wyoming resort offers spectacular mountain views, a steakhouse serving hand cut Black Angus beef, our famous all-you-can-eat salad bar, or relax in our western bar complete with saddle bar stools. Our relaxing and peaceful setting and convenient access to a wide variety of outdoor activities makes us the perfect choice for your next memorable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Flying Saddle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flying Saddle Hotel Alpine
- Flying Saddle Alpine
- Flying Saddle Resort Alpine, Wyoming