Spent 2 nights here with my wife and we enjoyed our stay. The room was exceptionally large, but sparsely furnished. We would have liked a couch or a couple of easy chairs. The employees were great, especially Kelly Stimson. Kelly really made our trip memorable by pointing out the local scenic places to drive to and see wildlife. Kelly works at the check-in desk and although she has only been there a short time she has made it her business to know the area. It's a short drive up to Jackson hole which makes the resort a good place to operate from. Thanks again to Kelly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful Alpine, Wyoming resort offers spectacular mountain views, a steakhouse serving Steak, Seafood and American food fare. During the summer months we have our famous all-you-can-eat salad bar. Our relaxing and peaceful setting and convenient access to a wide variety of outdoor activities makes us the perfect choice for your next memorable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Flying Saddle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flying Saddle Hotel Alpine
- Flying Saddle Alpine
- Flying Saddle Resort Alpine, Wyoming