We had stayed in this hotel twice in the past and would have given it 5 stars on those trips. On this trip it was disappointing. The room smelled like cigarettes and the shower was pitiful; no water pressure made it like showering with a water pic toothbrush. They had added a beautiful pool which the kids loved and the showers there were good so I showered there rather than the room. The staff was wonderful and the setting is fantastic. Jackson Hole is way too crowded and overpriced so Alpine is a great oasis in that respect. The kids wanted to swim so we skipped the restaurant and bought fried chicken at the local market instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful Alpine, Wyoming resort offers spectacular mountain views, a steakhouse serving Steak, Seafood and American food fare. During the summer months we have our famous all-you-can-eat salad bar. Our relaxing and peaceful setting and convenient access to a wide variety of outdoor activities makes us the perfect choice for your next memorable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Flying Saddle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flying Saddle Hotel Alpine
- Flying Saddle Alpine
- Flying Saddle Resort Alpine, Wyoming