We stumbled onto this place by pure accident and glad we did.
The grounds are awesome with two ponds, lovely seating area for enjoying the mountains, a western restaurant, and a cozy bar both with fireplaces.
The front desk clerks are welcoming, shucks "pardner", I felt home on the range.
The room is spotless and comfortable. Yes, it is stuck in the 80's and needs a décor redo in the rooms, but I have forgiven that.
This is such a nice place and not that far from Jackson Hole and it 's HUGE prices. Come here instead and enjoy the "lodge experience" for very reasonable prices..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful Alpine, Wyoming resort offers spectacular mountain views, a steakhouse serving Steak, Seafood and American food fare. During the summer months we have our famous all-you-can-eat salad bar. Our relaxing and peaceful setting and convenient access to a wide variety of outdoor activities makes us the perfect choice for your next memorable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Flying Saddle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flying Saddle Hotel Alpine
- Flying Saddle Alpine
- Flying Saddle Resort Alpine, Wyoming