I really liked this hotel. The Snake River runs behind it, and there are a few chairs overlooking the river. There is a very nice indoor pool and the rooms are clean and comfortable. I especially enjoyed the western decor in the rooms and public areas. The grounds have flowering plants and benches, giving the hotel a well-cared-for appearance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful Alpine, Wyoming resort offers spectacular mountain views, a steakhouse serving Steak, Seafood and American food fare. During the summer months we have our famous all-you-can-eat salad bar. Our relaxing and peaceful setting and convenient access to a wide variety of outdoor activities makes us the perfect choice for your next memorable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Flying Saddle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flying Saddle Hotel Alpine
- Flying Saddle Alpine
- Flying Saddle Resort Alpine, Wyoming