We stayed here 3 nights while visiting Afton, Wy and Grand Teton National Park. It was a nice quiet hotel away from the crowds in Jackson. We had a river view room which was beautiful. The room was spacious, 2 sinks, one in the bathroom, one outside, lounge chair, and table, bath and body work soap and lotion, the wifi worked great, beds very comfortable. It was about 40 minutes from Jackson, but a beautiful drive. The restaurant was very good, they had a complimentary breakfast there each morning, but only a few items you could choose from. The hotel rooms we stayed in were smoke free, pet free which was wonderful because I have allergies. The landscaping around the hotel was beautiful. The pictures in the rooms and hotel are by the photographer Abi, so beautiful pictures. We had purchased one of his pictures 32 years ago when we were in Jackson. Abi owns the hotel and we did get to speak to him at his gallery in Jackson, wonderful man. Nice indoor pool and fitness room which we did not use, but they looked great. We did use the guest laundry, that was nice to have. If you are visiting the National Parks or surrounding sights, stay here, you won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful Alpine, Wyoming resort offers spectacular mountain views, a steakhouse serving hand cut Black Angus beef, our famous all-you-can-eat salad bar, or relax in our western bar complete with saddle bar stools. Our relaxing and peaceful setting and convenient access to a wide variety of outdoor activities makes us the perfect choice for your next memorable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Flying Saddle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flying Saddle Hotel Alpine
- Flying Saddle Alpine
- Flying Saddle Resort Alpine, Wyoming