1,078 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 December 2017

I've been to Gramado many years ago... Now, Gramado is a beautiful and developed city... During Christmas season is a must go... But never more at this hotel. The rooms are tiny, maybe good for children's size... Completely noisy, as I tried to rest after lunch and I couldn't... I had to change my room for a Suite at the upper level ( of course, paying for it) otherwise I wouldn't sleep during my stay there... Breakfast is ok, nothing special... At the front desk ( there's no concierge), I've asked for a reservation in a restaurant and the guy at the Reception called the restaurant and gave me the telephone to make the reservation...

Room tip: Suites at sixth floor, if you want to sleep...
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank anapin
Laghetto H, Guest Relations at Hotel Laghetto Stilo Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Ana, thank you for your review.
We are very sorry for what happened during your stay with us, our team has already been guided so that it does not happen any more.
Until next time.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

very well located, close to the main tourist attractions, very charming area. Attentive staff, satisfying breakfast, nice room and bathroom, complimentary flavored water and coffee. Definitely would come back.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Laghetto H, Gerente de relações com clientes at Hotel Laghetto Stilo Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Hello Comida Presente!

We were very pleased to know that your stay was pleasant. His words are a motivation for our team to continue striving daily to offer the best service possible.

We look forward to receiving you in the near future!

Hug,

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I stayed for a week and really liked the hotel, everybody very nice and helpful, room really cosy and modern and clean, only negative point: not very quiet, noise from hall and road (room on first floor) and neighboring room.
Excellent breakfast with lots of options and all very fresh and nicely presented, even typical Chimarrao prepared and served with personal nice advice

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank piapa24
Laghetto H, Gerente at Hotel Laghetto Stilo Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2016

We're delighted with the review you did on our Hotel.
Thank you for your comments and hope to receive you again soon here.

Regards,
Team Laghetto Stilo Centro

Reviewed 20 December 2015 via mobile

Perhaps I am holding them to a higher standard, but understand I am Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum and SPG Platinum: so I expect to have price aligned with quality and service. These guys are exploiting the season by charging NYC prices but not delivering the service. My rate was over $300(USD) per night forced into two nights mid week as they wont book less time. Hotel only has on elevator so you will wait for it a while. Rooms are small and under deliver. TV is very static. AC shuts off completely when you leave the room. Shower door will not stay closed. Very small (and pricey) garage. Good breakfast and good location, but again: you can do better for this price in Gramado.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank marcelof121
Reviewed 11 November 2015

We were in Gramado for business reasons and it so happened we were there during the Christmas lighting ceremonies weekend, which we didn't know was happening. It was a nice surprise...an with the damp, drizzly weather, it fit the mood. Also a surprise was the Laghetto Stilo downtown Gramado. It was a beautiful, well appointed hotel. Clean, modern, with impeccable and friendly service. The location could not have been better, as we were able to walk around the central part of town...full of amazing shops and restaurants. Highly recommend!

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Flaviana C, Gerente at Hotel Laghetto Stilo Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to evaluate our hotel on TripAdvisor. Your opinion is very important to us. We are very glad to hear that our hotel was a pleasant surprise during your stay in Gramado and that you had an enjoyable stay here during this time of the year when the city is already decorated for Christmas.
We hope to see you again soon!
Kind Regards and Merry Christmas!
Flaviana Chioquetta