“Amazing food !”

Price range: US$25 - US$35
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located in the charming Moinhos de Vento, Seasons embraces an ecletic food style. Based on seasonal ingredients, the menu changes frequentlly in order to offer fresh tastetful dishes and tapas. In the head of our kicthen are the chefs Gabriel and Rodrigo Zambon. Both started their career in England. For 9 years, they worked at renowned London establishments. Their inspiration is to fuse simplicity and finesse in every dish.
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I went to the restaurant due the evaluations in the tripadvisor. However, before go there I thought that they (evaluations) were exagerated.
The appearence of restaurant/ environment were good, clean, ok
The price is a little high. I asked for the following menu.
Appetizers (including all of these dishes Zaalouk, marroquian kefta, hommus, potatoes, grilled cheese, codfish dumpling), main dish (meat + rib + dauphinoise potato) and dessert (strawberry sensation).
All dishes arrived with the correct texture, correct temperature and everything marvelous !
Go there ! All the experience was wonderful for me. I do not have words to describe. It would be worth it !!! Recommended, recommended, recommended !!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

The food is good, very well prepared. The place is comfortable and pretty nice. We are always surprised. Is our first choice in Porto Alegre - RS.

Reviewed 8 December 2013

This is my 2nd time at this place. Both times I had amazing company and both times food was below average. And the cost... R$200 for 2 people, not including drinks, desert, coffee... That's a bad experience at a very high price. Avoid it.

3  Thank Rschwartz1979
Reviewed 6 December 2013

It was our fourth or fifth visit to the restaurant and once again it was an excellent experience. We started with tapas, which were really good, especially the Kafta. However, the highlight of the night was the main course: an excellent duck, perfectly executed, cooked in three different ways. For dessert we had an excellent Sticky Toffee pudding - better the ones we had in the UK. Staff was extremely friendly. Overall it was a great experience.

1  Thank Marcelo F
Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

We have been here several times, mostly for lunch due to our baby's schedule. it is always superb, even for international (LON, NYC, etc.) standards.
Order anything and you will be positively surprised!