“Beautiful food.”

Price range: US$25 - US$34
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Located in the charming Moinhos de Vento, Seasons embraces an ecletic food style. Based on seasonal ingredients, the menu changes frequentlly in order to offer fresh tastetful dishes and tapas. In the head of our kicthen are the chefs Gabriel and Rodrigo Zambon. Both started their career in England. For 9 years, they worked at renowned London establishments. Their inspiration is to fuse simplicity and finesse in every dish.
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We had the lunch 3 course menu (R$78 each + drinks)
It started with 6 different tapas dishes which were all beautiful, then we had steak for the main, which was cooked perfectly, and finished the meal with a chocolate lave cake and crime brûlée both Devine.

The service is impeccable and the ambiance very nice.

Expensive but beautiful.

2  Thank Sharns R

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Everything is really good and made with love and care.
The service is wonderful and the food is delicious!
Chef Gabriel is very attentive and exigent to well serve his costumers.
This restaurant made my night very very very special!

1  Thank laura_camardelli
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I just have to say, if I could, I'd never cook again and I'm a person who loves cooking. When I arrived at the restaurant I felt like a big warm hug and I knew that I was going to enjoy every little detail of the evening. For dinner time, I tried the gruyere soufflé, the beef tartare, the gazpacho and I can't say which one is the best starter. My option of main course was the "Filé Sous Vide & Costela 48h de Angus". In my opinion, it's a really big portion, then make sure you are hungry enough. But this is D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S. "Dauphinoise de batata" is the P.E.R.F.E.C.T.I.O.N of potatoes. For dessert I had a classic Crème Brulée. I came back in a Sunday Brunch only to take away some Almond Croissants and for sure, it was the best I've ever ate in my life!

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

I have been to seasons with my husband during our holidays in Brazil. We enjoyed so much that we came back three times. We live in London and are lucky to have so many great restaurant options. The dinning experience Seasons has offered us is the same if not better than lots of restaurants we have been in London. From the atmosphere, service and location to the amazing food options offered... Everything was top-notch and I would recommend this place to anyone that knows how to appreciate the best things in life ;)

1  Thank Paula J
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and I recently travelled to Southern Brazil. I am American and she is native to the area. I had no idea what to expect because of the movies and the fact that I am a bit of a snob when it comes to food. I have been overweight for most of my life so the one thing I know about is food!

Anyway,we went to Seasons 3 times during our 2 week stay and each time we experienced great service, a warm atmosphere and food that you would only find in the US or Europe. (Quality,portions, but with local seasoning) The food is Zagat ready, Michelin worthy and any other thing you are into when you look for good food or impress the person you are going to eating with. The cuisine itself isn’t always Brazilian but that is what is so great about it, most of the places in Southern Brazil are offering the same thing cochina, burgers, pizza , high quality fast food. Seasons is bringing something totally new and exciting to a place where the people need hope.

I had a special fish stew and home made corn bread that was the best resteruant meal of the trip.

I also particularly enjoyed the beef fillet. I think they change the menu frequently keep that in mind. So definitely if you are anywhere near Porto Alegre you should try Seasons because you will not find anything else even close to the superior level of food and service.