“Very good food and service!”
Review of Di Taroni

Di Taroni
Ranked #21 of 4,206 Restaurants in Florianopolis
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I went with my family for a Sunday lunch on my birthday. As the restaurant gets full on weekends, try to get there before noon. Food is delicious. Service is good, but I've had the feeling the waiters keep waiting for an extra tip (besides the 10% that comes within the bill), so I left some extra because they deserved. I've even had a tiramisu for free, because of my birthday. The only negative point is the price. A little too expensive if compared with other restaurants in the area. Beautiful view. Easy and free parking in Coqueiros park.

Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

Easy to park, nice view, excelent service.
Brusqueta was amazing!
Mignon with cheese, dry tomato and nhoque = perfect!

Reviewed 1 July 2013

Have been here with my husband twice, and we were very happy both times. Really friendly, attentive service and amazing pasta. The gnocchi with mushroom sauce is heavenly! We will definitely be returning several more times.

Reviewed 4 February 2013

Typical pasta food with a Brazilian touch. Excellent food. In front of coqueiros park. Beautiful view during the day. Parking lot is available crossing the street.

Reviewed 11 January 2012

The food in this restaurant is great, I've been there at least 4 times and each time was surprising. The dishes serve two people very well and depending on the day, you should make a reservation since the place is not too large.

2  Thank Tati P