“Thumbs up!”

Shambala Spa
Sandnes, Norway
“Thumbs up!”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Amazingly relaxing. Go there! Had´t a classic full body massage. i couldn´t stop smiling when we were finished, was so relaxed.

Visited December 2013

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fabulous spa, excellent professionals and service”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

We walk in Shambala spa and we know it is a place run with the total dedication and love of its owners, Liz and Eric, everything is carefully thought, beautiful, clean with an overall energy that will guarantee that you leave truly relaxed body and mind. I highly recommend you when in Florianopolis to go have a massage or any of its treatments like body scrubs or feet spa. It will only add as super plus during vacation.

Visited December 2013
Reno, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Beautiful, peaceful, and professional!!”
Reviewed 21 October 2012

One of the best spas I've ever been to!! Not usually one to really enjoy a relaxing massage but this place is exceptional!! Not only are the people beautiful and professional but you can get unique treatments here, from crystal healing, to aromatherapy baths, to almost any massage you can think of! I spent two weeks in Floripa and went to this spa about 6 times. I'm a highly anxious person who had a few issues letting go of my past and forgiving people for past experiences and I just wanted to move forward. Eric did an amazing job aligning my chakras and doing what's called a cord cutting ceremony amongst other treatments. When I came home, everyone saw a huge difference in my personality, noticed I was happier, calmer, less angry and really changed!! I tell all my friends to go to Floripa and visit this spa for a truely life changing experience! I owe Eric, Liza, and their massage therapists my deepest gratitude and thanks for changing my life and giving me peace and helping really heal my life and body! If you're in Florianopolis you can't pass up the opportunity to just stop in and see what you can discover about your mind, body, and soul! I'm coming here yearly just for this place, a true gem!!!

1 Thank Live-2-Travel25