“Anazing”

Coco Bambu Campinas
Ranked #2 of 4,130 Restaurants in Campinas
Price range: US$7 - US$27
Description: O Coco Bambu é um restaurante conhecido por servir pratos fartos, excelentes para serem compartilhados entre 2 e até 5 pessoas. Temos mais de 200 pratos em nosso cardápio, oferencendo uma variedade de pratos de frutos do mar, peixes, carne e frango com ótimo custo benefício. O Coco Bambu é requintado, com ambiente moderno e agradável. Possuímos capacidade para atender diversas configurações de eventos entre 20 e 300 pessoas, dispondo de equipamentos completos de som, telões, microfones, salas com isolamento acústico e ar condicionado.
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

A fantastic place. We were very well catered for and the food was wonderful. Special attention to the option "international shrimp". The garter Quaresma was extremely attentive and gentle. When we return to Coco Bambu, we will have to stay in the Quaresma sector, because its service and the differential of the house.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,578)

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

As a vegetarian person, I was surprised when I noticed that they have an entire page of their menu with vegetarian and vegan options. I ordered “Moqueca de banana”, it was absolutely DELICIOUS. What a good surprise!

Reviewed 19 August 2018

The dish we have chosen was very good! We were in four people and could share it! The ambient was very good, nice music and good service.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

So, when it comes to booking events I can be the most easy going or the harshest critic. I will not settle for just ‘pretty things’ to excuse bad experience or horrible food. Let me just say from the beginning Vinicius, the event coordinator for Coco Bambu, made everything seem super easy as if he were giving me the keys to a rental house and saying be at home! The staff at Coco Bambu is absolutely fantastic. I was a little trepidacious about how the event would go down since it was my very first and we would be spending money that we had saved so I wanted it to be worth it, and I am so far from home, but I knew at the end of the day, if everything went wrong, the guests would leave satisfied because the food is always so good here. This would only be my second time to this restaurant but the first time was just that good I had to come back. So, the day of the event had arrived, and I had booked for 30 guests (all rsvpd to come because of the venue) on the varanda (yes, they have one!), the night was about 76 degrees and no wind which was unusual for this time of year but perfect for my event! Dagma, came to me to verify that everything was to my liking that the special drink (arnold palmer, which happens to be my favorite — southern girl),was exactly to my liking. Then she wanted to make sure that the way they were to bring out the food was what I expected. Everything was exactly on point. The space was so nice (something out of movie; the dream rooftop dinner party), the food was an incredible all-you-can-eat english service and the staff, polished, kind, attentive, and professional (the kind you find in the high end Disney restaurants like Victoria and Alberts). They were so great to us, even for my children (20 month old and a 4 month old), who were also in attendance, they couldn’t have been sweeter. At one point, Dagma, even volunteered to hold my baby when she got fussy. People say they are pricey, and perhaps the price is a little steep on the ticket, but when you realize the product is after seafood, which in this part of the country always comes at a premium and then realize the portions are very generous, so, it’s worth it. Then, remind yourself that you are in Brazil! Everything is expensive, so splurging at Coco Bambu is not the worst thing and plus it's SOOO good!
Good people, great food!

Para Dagma, Vini, Mauricio e os outros que nos ajudem... muito obrigada pelo serviço. Comida foi top! Nota 10! A noite muito especial que não vou esquecer. Alguns dos meus convidados foram para primeiro vez e ja voltou porque gostavam tanto!

Reviewed 21 May 2018

There was plenty of options to choose from in the menu and the service was good. Yet, the food wasn't very tasty. I ordered a dish with shrimp and rice, and was expecting plenty of shrimp, as it was the essence of the plate. I was disappointed when I found there was huge amounts of rice and a few small, hard shrimps scattered around the dish. Everything else was fine, other than the main course which was average.