“Best in town”

Ranked #68 of 4,128 Restaurants in Campinas
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I'm a regular. If it wasn't for Steak and company I wouldn't have been writing this. Not the cheapest but the best. Beef de chouriço is my favourite.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Wonderful massive buffet that you pay for by the kilo (2.2 pounds). Great selection of Brazil's tastiest foods. you can sit indoors or on the enclosed patio - directly across from the beautiful old church and we would highly recommend it, especially for lunch.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

The place is very good. The food has a very good quality and the service is a high quality level. Congrats.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

The place is nice, waiters are very friendly. Food is good and well served, dishes are only for one person, cant split. I ordered the grilled cod which was very good and my wife ordered the serlion which she ordered well done but it came done. I visited the place with my wife and 2 kids, each ordered a dish and an appetizer and the cost was surprisingly fair and we also got a free desert cose it was my wife’s birthday.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

I have been going to this restaurant for several years now and always had a great experience. Their lunch buffet is diverse with many options and the grilled meats are very good.
Diner is also very good and they have some of the best meat in the city.
Very friendly staff