It is expensive I guess, BUT BUT we all know what them long haul flights are like with a connection. This was just the ticket to stretch out and grab some proper sleep with a red hot shower. The rooms are tiny but hey your only after stretching your legs out and sleeping rather than trying to sleep in a noisy airport lounge. If you want luxury and a huge bedroom forget this place. IF HOWEVER your like me and just interested in a bed in total dark and quiet ready for your next tiresome connecting flight then pay your money you wont be disappointed as I hate trying to get to sleep on them nosiy airport lounge chairs with the public address system constantly going off.
Hope this helps make your flight easier as I was going London to Buenos Airies and then onto Mendoza to climb Aconcagua and Im glad I found about about this place ideal in both directions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Slaviero Hotels gladly introduce the Fast Sleep, a new option to rest without leaving the airport. Fast Sleep will make the lives of in-transit passengers a lot easier at the Guarulhos Airport, Domestic and International wings. Fast Sleep Bed & Bath is a new concept in terms of lodging and comfort. It offers cabins (small rooms) and bathrooms that may be used while the passenger awaits for his/her flight, without leaving the airport. The cabins are practical and modern and offer privacy, broadband internet access, telephone, TV set and air conditioning. Fast Sleep Bed & Bath allows Day Use or charging by the hour or period. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Slaviero Fast Sleep Guarulhos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fast Sleep Guarulhos Hotel Guarulhos
- Slaviero Fast Sleep Guarulhos Sao Paulo