I stayed at the hotel for a business meeting over 3 days. The meeting facilities were very good and the staff helpful, albeit none of those in the international business centre spoke English.
The hotel check-in was good and quick with helpful staff. However, when I noticed that the bathroom had no glass or beaker to place my toothbrush the only response I received was, "I will try and get one", it never arrived even though I asked each day.
The hotel was probably very modern when it was built. It is now very tired and the room that I had was very dated with old carpet. The bathroom window was broken with split glass, the tiles had mould on them and it was generally in need of refurbishment. The shower head was set so high up a person shorter than me (5ft 10ins) would find it hard to reach.
A distinct lack of drawers or places to put clothes if you are staying more than 1 night.
The cleaner did her best and it was clean generally.
The breakfast choice was good and was served until 10:00am. The lunch was sufficient and of a reasonable standard.
I would say that as an overnight stay it is OK. For anything else I would recommend looking elsewhere until the hotel is refurbished. Definitely not as smart as its website photos indicate.
There is a Walmart and some shops nearby and not much else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 15 minutes from the largest airport in Latin America, The GRU Airport in Guarulhos- SP. The Hotel offers ample comfort for both business and leisure travelers. Modern, elegant, with facilities that promote the well-being of all who visit. A pleasant setting for a quick meal or delicious breakfast, the Dumont restaurant offers the best of fine dining also at lunch and dinner. Meet the Hangar Lobby Bar and relax with a full menu of the best drinks and cocktails, as well as snacks, sandwiches and a full range of coffees 330 apartments and suites Restaurant Lobby Bar Heated swimming pool Sauna Fitness Center Internet WiFi 12 Meeting rooms Transfer in / out airport x hotel x airport check our available schedules 40 minutes from the São Paulo City downtown 20 minutes from ExpoCenter Norte, Anhembi and Center Norte Shopping Mall 10 minutes from the International Shopping Mall and Maia in Guarulhos 15 minutes from Gru Airport Guarulhos Park and travel using our Park & Fl ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Bristol International Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bristol Dobly International Guarulhos
- Bristol International Airport Hotel Guarulhos, Sao Paulo