There are positive and neagative aspects to this hotel.
First , the size and layout of the rooms is more than adequate. There is a spacious sitting room with a kitchen area , the bedroom and the bathroom.
The bathroom is small but nicely laid out and clean. The water pressure is good.
We got an excellent price for our preflight stay.
Being that I am a Platinum Le Club member , we received a lovely handwritten note and a box of truffles. Elegant touch!
The hotel is located in front of a badly lit , run down lot. It is not safety inspiring. The lobby is also not very well lit or at all inviting.
The rooms are in dire need of a facelift. The sofa , carpets and curtains are badly stained and do not seem clean.
Coming from the interior of SP is it very easy to miss the exit , even though we called the hotel fro directions. The staff was not attent to this fact and should alert guests coming on the Dutra.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 107 apartments. Located in the centre Guarulhos, 2 km from the shopping mall and the Bosque Maia botanic gardens. Only 10 km from the international airport and 20 km from the centre of Sao Paulo. Restaurant, swimming pool,sauna, fitness centre and 14 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Guarulhos Aeroporto Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Apartments Guarulhos Aeroporto Hotel Guarulhos
- Mercure Guarulhos Aeroporto Hotel Sao Paulo