I stayed in the Marriott for one night only while I waited for my next day flight. On my arrival the staff was very polite and helpful. The room is big and clean, but nothing special about it in my opinion. The bathroom is also big and I didn't like the shower at all, low pressure water and the temperature changed for no reason more than twice during my shower and I had to reajust. The breakfast is the hotel highlight for sure. Amazing food, greaqt staff, all the options I could ever dream of. The shuttle to take the guests to the airport is great and made my life very easy. I would stay there again if I had to wait on a flight, even though it is quite expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sao Paulo Airport Marriott Hotel is located just 5 minutes from Sao Paulo (the largest in Latin America) International Airport. The Hotel combines the functionality of an airport hotel with the quality and services of a leading network in hospitality. Free Airport Transfer-hotel-Airport. Both for business and leisure, the Sao Paulo Airport Marriott Hotel meets a privileged way with its 316 sophisticated and comfortable rooms and suites, in addition to the necessary technology for executives traveling on business. 01 children up to 10 year stay for FREE at same room as parents, the hotel does not provide extra beds. Check in from 2 pm Check out until 12 pm ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Marriott and Southall Travel so you can book your Sao Paulo Airport Marriott Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Sao Paulo Airport
- Marriott Guarulhos
- Guarulhos Marriott
- Sao Paulo Airport Marriott Hotel Guarulhos