“Best food experience in São Paulo ”
Review of Pizzaria Veridiana

Pizzaria Veridiana
Reserve with
Pizzaria Veridiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 38,508 Restaurants in Sao Paulo
Price range: US$12 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Higienopolis
Description: In each of our three houses (Higienópolis, Perdizes and Jardins) we printed in small details our passion for welcome. low lights, rustic atmosphere, warm and soft music. A place with charm and personality, to enjoy good food and good company. Our pizzas and recipes are prepared with the best ingredients from the market and we are recognized as one of the most charming pizzerias in the world by Conde Nast.
calgary
“Best food experience in São Paulo ”
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

After almost three weeks in South America, we were hoping for a restaurant that combined good food, ambience, and service (which we found to be lacking relative to our standard at home).
Veridiana hit all three of these points with flying colors. Sure it's Pizza, so how impressed can one be? But it was pretty stellar. We had antipasto for the appetizer which was fantastic and then the pizza was great. H
The setting is really cool with old brick walls and cool arches. They even had a piano player who I must add was pretty solid.
Probably the most important thing for us is that the service was fantastic. This had been lacking big time in our other meals so far on the trip, but they were really attentive and no issues with hidden charges for couvert etc.
I would say make this a must stop in your stay in São Paulo.

Linkoping, Sweden
“Really nice place ”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

This is a big pizza restaurant with a capacity of around 150 guests I would assume. Despite this they manage to get a rather familiar atmosphere thanks to a very nice local.

I has a bruchetta (or rather six of them, not because I asked for six but because I guess it's their standard) and a mozzarella and artichoke pizza. Both where good but not great.

Detroit, Michigan
“very good pizza”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

quite good pizza. not my favorite crust - a bit softer than I like. Pretty heavy with cheeses - but unique toppings - and service is excellent

• Visited May 2014
London, United Kingdom
“good food, bad service”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

We went to the new, third Veridiana, opened in Jan. 2014. The place was packed and we waited some 30 minutes. But the first impression was great -- the place is beautiful, with a modern decor. Appetizers and the pizzas were overall good, though not all good (great pepperoni pizza, but the aliche/anchovies was barely edible).
Now, the service was plain bad. We ordered things that never arrived, others arrived with a 20-minute delay, and the waiters were always in a hurry. At first we thought this was caused by the fact that the place was full (even though they should prepare for that, of course). But we stayed until late, when the place was almost empty. Still, the service didn't improve. Perhaps they are just getting used to the new place and this will improve, but I will think twice before returning, especially given the many other pizzeria options in the city.

• Visited March 2014
Sao Paulo, SP
“Better than Pizza in Italy.”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I have been to Italy and I differ from popular oppinion.. Brazil has the best Pizza in the world. Veridiana is proof of that, the food there is always superb. Whether you eat at the restaurant or order at home it has never let me down. I Highly recommend a visit!

• Visited March 2014