“Not to be missed”
Review of Pizzaria Veridiana

Pizzaria Veridiana
Reserve with
Pizzaria Veridiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 38,320 Restaurants in Sao Paulo
Price range: US$12 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Higienopolis
Description: In each of our three houses (Higienópolis, Perdizes and Jardins) we printed in small details our passion for welcome. low lights, rustic atmosphere, warm and soft music. A place with charm and personality, to enjoy good food and good company. Our pizzas and recipes are prepared with the best ingredients from the market and we are recognized as one of the most charming pizzerias in the world by Conde Nast.
London, United Kingdom
“Not to be missed”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Last day of my visit to São Paulo I was invited for a pizza at veridianas. Well , I thought a pizza is a pizza no big thing. Not so at this marvel of a pizzeria. Firstly, the ambience and decor was very pleasing, like many eateries they spent a lot of time and thought and money into the decor. The pianist was playing jazz which was terrific, the chilenian wine we choose was good and the pizza, well the pizza was delicious, we managed to eat 2 grande divided into 2 flavours each. I am not normally greedy but I like the thin crusted ones and managed 4 pieces. The service was friendly and swift and yet unobtrusive. We had a wonderful time. Pizza and wine came to about 60 reais a person , roughly £16 in English money , a bargain. If you in São Paulo this pizzeria must've top of the list.

• Visited August 2014

Houston, Texas
“Very expensive pizza”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

The pizza is decent but the price point is absurd. The pizza comes covered with a metal top to presumably keep it warm. The pizza is not left at the table but behind where one is seated and served by your waiter when he sees your plate empty. Personally , I'd rather serve myself. The pizza crust (we tried thin ) was good but nothing spectacular. Also tried an appetizer that was ridiculously overpriced - small prosciutto & Brie bites. Likewise the pineapple and lemon sorbet was un creative and irresponsibly priced. The ambience is trendy / upscale.

calgary
“Best food experience in São Paulo ”
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

After almost three weeks in South America, we were hoping for a restaurant that combined good food, ambience, and service (which we found to be lacking relative to our standard at home).
Veridiana hit all three of these points with flying colors. Sure it's Pizza, so how impressed can one be? But it was pretty stellar. We had antipasto for the appetizer which was fantastic and then the pizza was great. H
The setting is really cool with old brick walls and cool arches. They even had a piano player who I must add was pretty solid.
Probably the most important thing for us is that the service was fantastic. This had been lacking big time in our other meals so far on the trip, but they were really attentive and no issues with hidden charges for couvert etc.
I would say make this a must stop in your stay in São Paulo.

Linkoping, Sweden
“Really nice place ”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

This is a big pizza restaurant with a capacity of around 150 guests I would assume. Despite this they manage to get a rather familiar atmosphere thanks to a very nice local.

I has a bruchetta (or rather six of them, not because I asked for six but because I guess it's their standard) and a mozzarella and artichoke pizza. Both where good but not great.

Detroit, Michigan
“very good pizza”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

quite good pizza. not my favorite crust - a bit softer than I like. Pretty heavy with cheeses - but unique toppings - and service is excellent

• Visited May 2014