I stayed here with a large group of people for a week in March. They did a very nice job to accommodate our group. Overall, it was a pleasant stay.
The hotel is located in a decent neighborhood. We never felt unsafe walking around. It's only a short walk down a (giant) hill to the fancy shopping and eating district.
The room I had was (surprisingly) spacious and comfortable for two people. The beds and linens were what I would expect from this class of hotel. I can't say I cared for the breakfast buffet, but it is very standard for Brazilian hotels.
The wifi in the lobby area wasn't particularly strong, but it was free and good enough. We used a meeting room for one afternoon -- the hotel provided the space, bottled water, projector and setup.
If I return to Sao Paulo I wouldn't have a problem staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of São Paulo, just one block from Avenida Paulista and close to the Consolação metro station, the Golden Tulip São Paulo Paulista hotel is a heaven of calm and comfort in the middle of the city. The hotel's customer service follows the rigid and awarded Golden Tulip standard. Also, São Paulo Paulista has a sophisticated contemporary architecture and reinforces the commitment of guaranteeing the greatest experience during the guests stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Prestigia, Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Agoda, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Golden Tulip Sao Paulo Paulista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Belas Artes Hotel Sao Paulo
- Golden Tulip Sao Paulo Paulista Brazil