I stayed at the Golden Tulip Belas Artes on a research trip to Brazil. The rooms are quite spacious and the accommodations are comfortable. There is a daily breakfast buffet which is quite good. I do not speak Portuguese and there was staff I could communicate with when I needed to, but I wouldn't say any of the staff spoke English really well, although everyone was very friendly. The hotel is just a couple blocks off of Paulista Ave., so if your business is there, this is a great place to stay. There was construction going on during my stay which was a little annoying as I really needed to sleep after my long flight, but all of that stopped around 5:00 pm each day. Also, the internet was hit an miss, so if internet is very important to you, you may want to go somewhere else. Overall, not a bad place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of São Paulo, just one block from Avenida Paulista and close to the Consolação metro station, the Golden Tulip São Paulo Paulista hotel is a heaven of calm and comfort in the middle of the city. The hotel's customer service follows the rigid and awarded Golden Tulip standard. Also, São Paulo Paulista has a sophisticated contemporary architecture and reinforces the commitment of guaranteeing the greatest experience during the guests stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel and Prestigia so you can book your Golden Tulip Sao Paulo Paulista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Belas Artes Hotel Sao Paulo
- Golden Tulip Sao Paulo Paulista Brazil