The hotel is nice enough & it seems that they have recently refurbished a lot of the rooms. It's in a pretty good area with lots of bars & restaurants around & is right next to a shopping mall.
The problems come with the size of the hotel, which is pretty huge and caters to lots of groups. Unfortunately, there seem to be never enough staff for check in & check out, meaning there are usually long waits for both. If you happen to arrive or depart at a busy time, you could wait an hour or more! This inevitably leads to people either commencing or finishing their stay(or both!), with a poor opinion of the service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Moema neighborhood, the Bourbon Convention Ibirapuera is 3 km from Congonhas Airport, beside the Ibirapuera Shopping Mall and next to the neighborhood's bike path. The hotel offers an exclusive tower with special services and amenities, comfortable apartments and suites, with all the convenience to provide a great stay, free wi-fi internet, and express check-out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bourbon Convention Ibirapuera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bourbon Convention Ibirapuera Hotel Sao Paulo
- Bourbon Convention Ibirapuera Sao Paulo, Brazil