“スタッフさんや宿泊者の雰囲気は良いけれど。。。”

japan
“スタッフさんや宿泊者の雰囲気は良いけれど。。。”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

カーニバル滞在の為、約10日間ほど 利用させてもらいました。

駅からも近く、徒歩1分内に身の回り品が買えるスーパーもあり。(更に徒歩5分では、簡単な家電や日用・衣類品等も売っている量販店も!)周辺の道も明るく(オフィスワーカーが歩いています)立地は本当に便利で最高でした。
ホステルの外観やスタッフさん、利用客も皆さんとても良い雰囲気です!

ただ・・・
残念ながら、旅の後半。夜は快眠できませんし部屋に荷物も安心しておけませんでしたので、仕方なく当初の予定を変更し、宿をうつりました。

何故なら、知らない内に同伴者が沢山のBed bug(ダニ・ノミもいたかもしれませんが、症状からするとたぶんBed bugです)の被害にあっており、ちょうど宿泊して7日目から両手、両足、首、見てはいられないぐらい赤い発疹が出て、相当かゆくて辛そうでした。。。。

実は、こちらの口コミで”ダニがいる?”といった書き込みがあったので、

念の為、私は寝袋と日本から水で使えるダニアースを持参しました。2日目にダニアースを宿泊した部屋(プライベートルーム)でやってはみたものの、、、このような被害にあったので、きっと部屋で沢山見たものは、ダニではなくやはり4日~7日後ぐらいにブツブツが出る症状も一致していたので、Bed bugだったんだと思います。(ダニが全くいないとは言い切れませんが、、、)

私は初日から寝袋を持参し、嫌な予感がして用心していたので、帰国3日たった今でも被害にあった気配は出ておりませんが、

姉は相当大変な目にあいました。とてもリーズナブルな宿ですし、自身が選んで宿泊した場所なので中傷するつもりはありませんが、

これ以上、被害者が出て、せっかくの楽しい旅が台無しになるのが可愛そうなので、
真実を参考までに書き込みます。

This is where a good location very close to supermarkets, also from the station.
Staff helpful, I just people guests also good.
However, before the two weeks that you intend to stay initially passed, we no longer need out of here.

Because, My sister that stayed together were victims of a lot of bedpag!!!!
When bitten by a pedpag, rash is out and it's itchy About a week later.
Although we had been using a pillow and bedding without knowing,
I've noticed that there are a lot of bedpag one week after!!

Does not intend to slander because we stayed in this hostel in our intention, but the I do not want victim any more out. So, write the fact.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank plan2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Auckland Region, New Zealand
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I am so confused by the other reviews..we came here because of the high reviews and it was a disaster. First we arrived without a booking which for most hostels is not a big deal. We got off a 17 hour bus ride with little sleep and the guy said he would check if there is available room. One hour later we are like hello is there room? He was checking with other staff and looking on the laptop (checked someone in with a reservation quickly) but not once did he communicate with us. We went off to eat and returned and the lady took over but also gave us no straight answer. 3 hours later they had a room. Such terrible customer service. If I wasn´t so tired I would have lost my cool.
At night some girls came down as they had been attacked by bed bugs (they had pics to prove it). The guy at night is very very nice but spoke no English so it was difficult for them try and explain it all. This hostel is insane..the staff are all running around like headless chooks with no communication. One room covered in bed bugs. Terrible start to our SP trip!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
4 Thank KiWi27_13
Kingston-Upon-Thames
Reviewed 6 February 2014

So I booked five nights at this hostel based on stellar reviews on Tripadvisor.

Cannot believe that these reviews are really true.

This place is dirty. It is cheap. The dog here bites people.

I had the worst night's sleep in twelve years of travelling - the dorms have no ventilation and there are also mosquitoes. It was BOILING.

I woke at 3am itching and absolutely covered in mosi bites.

The hostel has a no refund policy of less than 24 hours notice. I spoke to the night desk employee who told me I COULD get my money back as I waned to move, due to it being ridiculously hot in the dorm an my mosi repellant not helping (covered myself in it).

The next morning - this morning - the manager Daniel proved to be the most irritating, horrible and downright rude person I have ever encountered in the hosteling industry.

I checked out on principle, because despite this Daniel acknowledging that the night man had given me the wrong information, he would not refund me accordingly, nd I have already booked elsewhere. Although I would not stat here now if you paid me to.

So well done Lime Time hostel, both the worst nights sleep ever and the worst management ever - and I have been travelling the world, for 12 years!

As I write this now, the management of the hostel are arguing in the reception area.

I have seen previous reviews which have been consistently bad over the last few months. I would suggest that if this hostel used to be good, but it is not now, and is doing downhill fast.

Spend a few extra Real and go elsewhere, trust me.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
4 Thank AndyC23
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 January 2014

I had only one night at Limetime, but in the 24 hours I spent it was wonderful! The place is perfectly situated near Av Paulista on a quiet leafy road. I felt very safe walking around even after dark. The place has really cool graffiti all over the walls. It's simple, but has everything you need, including a kitchen for communal cooking. The staff are all lovely friendly people - making everyone really welcome. Adrian's Caipirinhas are delicious! I felt very sad to leave

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I had such a lovely time staying here for my two nights in Sao Paulo. The staff were so welcoming and helpful and really made an effort to ensure that all backpackers had a great time. I would definitely recommend this hostel to any backpacker that wants to experience all aspects of what Sao Paulo has to offer! The rooms were also very clean and well maintained.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Quebec, Canada
Reviewed 19 December 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Limetime hostel because someone had recommended it to me. The online reservation was very professional and they sent us an email to confirm our arrival, which I thought was great! I really liked the location (very central, close to Paulista Av.) and the fact that our room was quiet since it wasnt facing a street. The kitchen was also very clean. Although the bathroom near our room was broken so we had to walk to the main building; it was far and annoying but moreover, when I got up in the middle of the night, the door to the building was locked!! It took a couple of knocks before someone came to open the door... I also think that as a hostel, they should serve breakfast... They sometimes had bread, which was appreciated. Finally, as we arrived in SP on a friday, we hadnt heard the construction noise of the building next door until monday morning... I enjoy my alarm clock much more than that!! Luckily we left on monday!

Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Campo Grande
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We spent 4 nights at the Lime Time hostel, which made our visit to Sao Paulo a great stay. We love the place, it is in a safe neighborhood. Easy acces to everything. Nice rooms, and the facilities were kept very clean several times a day. Then there was of course the very nice staff who were always friendly, willing to help and made us feel very welcome. Home away from home. If you ever go to Sao Paulo and you wish to stay in a safe, nice, affordable and clean place, Lime Time hostel is your best bet. We would recommend it over any other place. Thanks Bebeto very much for your hospitality!!!

Alex and Inge