“Never again.”

Cuisines: Argentinian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Jardins
Reviewed 1 May 2013 via mobile

I will never be back again. It is a beautiful place but the food is poor and the service terrible. There are much better places in Sao Paulo.

1  Thank fabiova
There are newer reviews for La Caballeriza

Reviewed 6 August 2012

I have been there with my friends after having a nice vacation in Bolivia/Paraguay. I was not expecting something a super special service and extraordinary food - just a good steak and nice time.

Positive:
- steak was good (some of my friends said it was very good)
- salads were great
- desert was good

Negative:
- I really do not like when waiter forgets what I have ordered, there was one taking the requests and another one was serving them in the random order... while the first one was correcting him and overall they were causing mess on our table.
- I really do not like when somebody makes mistakes with the order: one waiter collects the request another one serves something different, the first one corrects him - strange.
- I really do not like when I have positions on the receipt that I have not ordered. No comments. Really? We paid 350 USD - can't you just focus for a while?

If service was better I will give 4* - I won't give 5* because food was not 'designed', if you know what I mean. Somebody below said: soulless, and I think that this is the best description. Good though.

Reviewed 6 July 2012

It looks like a restaurant in Buenos Aires, but both services and beef are just acceptable.
Sao Paulo has many similar restaurants with better services and better beef. I've tried the Entraña, a cut that is not ease to find in Brazil and I was disappointed.
The great Argentinean beef deserves a better representative in Sao Paulo.

Reviewed 7 February 2012

I went to this restaurant for the second time, invited by a friend, and it has being the same, both times: uninspired, bureaucratic food. The ambiance is nice, and the address convenient, close to Av Paulista, but the food is just average. São Paulo has many good churrascarias and even some good argentine restaurants, but this is not one of them.

2  Thank Sergiofreis
Reviewed 21 January 2012

Another place to eat a good meat, the place is agreable too