We inspect this hotel for our group for Worldcup games. We stayed there for 4 nights I could say it was great hotel with great location, nice staff and very clean.
Even if you are looking for 5 star hotel, two last floors has been renovated and are much better than 5 star with huge jacuzzi.
They only bad experience that we had there was; power went off for couple of hours and we had to pass 390 steps from 17th floor (Believe me I count all steps ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a prime area of the city, in the district of Itaim Bibi, Blue Tree Premium Faria Lima is surrounded by the very best in entertainment options, shopping, bars and restaurants. Striving for service excellence that is characteristic of the Blue Tree chain, the hotel is an example of personalization and attention to detail. You will feel at home. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Blue Tree Premium Faria Lima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Tree Towers Faria Lima Hotel Sao Paulo
- Blue Tree Hotel Faria Lima
- Blue Tree Sao Paulo
- Blue Tree Faria Lima
- Blue Tree Premium Faria Lima Sao Paulo, Brazil