“More than 4 star” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #27 of 322 Hotels in Sao Paulo
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“More than 4 star”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

We inspect this hotel for our group for Worldcup games. We stayed there for 4 nights I could say it was great hotel with great location, nice staff and very clean.
Even if you are looking for 5 star hotel, two last floors has been renovated and are much better than 5 star with huge jacuzzi.
They only bad experience that we had there was; power went off for couple of hours and we had to pass 390 steps from 17th floor (Believe me I count all steps ;)

Room Tip: 1711 Was great room with nice view
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Blue Tree Premi... F, Services Supervisor at Blue Tree Premium Faria Lima, responded to this review, 3 January 2015
We would like to thank you for filling out our survey form.
We consider the satisfaction of our clients the utmost goal, and your opinion is essential to the continuous improvement as well as maintains a high standard in quality assurance. It will be a great pleasure to share your feedback with our staff members!
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you once again. We are looking forward to welcoming you to the Blue Tree Premium Faria Lima in your next visit.
Daniela Onodera

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Zurich, Switzerland
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

This hotel leaves a lot to be desired. I travel around the world because of my work and have stayed in this particular hotel a few times when I visit SP as it is very close to my company's offices. About the hotel...the rooms are mediocre and the bathroom/shower is horrible. Gym and swimming pool (if you can call it that) are simply a joke. The room service is bad, food is bad, they are always late, bring food that is cold, and even one time they tried to convinve me that a toasted club sandwich is supposed to be cold! Breakfast is ok, but they run out of things (food, plates, glasses) and take ages to replenish which is really bad. One time I had to tell them twice that there were no cereal balls, they told me they would bring, waited for 20 minutes, still nothing so I ate something else. Even when I finished my breakfast (30min) still there were no cereal balls! If you can stay somewhere else I advise you to do so.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Stelios D
Blue Tree Premi... F, Services Supervisor at Blue Tree Premium Faria Lima, responded to this review, 6 January 2015
Dear Traveler,
We would like to greatly thank you for the comments about your visit to Blue Tree Premium Faria Lima!
Your evaluation is essential for the ongoing improvement our services and facilities, being essential to the maintenance of our high quality. We will continue to strive towards exceeding your expectations and needs.
We apologize about the inconvenience and in order to provide you a pleasant stay we would like to offer you, due the availability, a free Up-Grade for your next visit to the Blue Tree Premium Faria Lima, in an updated rooms.
We are sorry about the inconvenience and hope to be honored with your presence again as our very special guest at our Hotel!
Uberlândia, Minas Gerais, Brazil
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

Very comfortable accommodations, elegant decor and deliciously refined dining. Breakfast is vast and the pancakes are delicious. The events rooms were adequate. All in all is a good hotel for corporate events, without traveling outside of downtown Sao Paulo.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dear Mrs. Vanessa,
Curitiba, Parana, Brazil
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

The location of this hotel is pretty good, close to restaurants and shopping malls and fairly close to the Congonhas Airport. The rooms are spacious and clean, breakfast is good. I definitely recomend this hotel for a business trip.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Blue Tree Premi... F, Supervisora de Serviços Exclusivos at Blue Tree Premium Faria Lima, responded to this review, 9 January 2015
Dear Mr. Ricardo,
We would like to thank you for filling out our survey form.
The satisfaction of all clients is our utmost goal and your opinion is essential to the continuous improvement as well as providing us valuable information to keep a high standard in quality assurance. It will be a great pleasure to share your feedback with our staff members!
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing the Blue Tree Premium Faria Lima. We are looking forward to seeing you in your next visit.
Brasilia, DF
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

Well, I really expected much more from this hotel, as it's a Blue Tree. I travel quite often and what I look for in a hotel is a good and varied breakfast, nice mattress for a good night of sleep, clean room and a good shower. I just found a good mattress and clean room. The breakfast is OK, but the same every single day (I stayed for the week), and the shower is horrible. And, to make things worse, I had to pay for all my staying when I checked in! I've never seen that! I complained with the front desk man, but he said that it's written on the reservation confirmation email that I received. I double checked it and it's not! I was really pissed off with it! Anyway, I didn't like it, and it was really expensive! I paid an average of R$ 495,00 per day! Next time I'll stay at the Caesar business center, that is the same price and has a better location!

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Blue Tree Premi... F, Services Supervisor at Blue Tree Premium Faria Lima, responded to this review, 9 January 2015
Dear Mr. Glauco,
We would like to thank you for filling out our survey form.
Despite all efforts to make your stay delightful we are aware that it did not happen. Therefore we wholeheartedly apologize for not achieving your expectations during your last stay. Please rest assured that we are taking all necessary measures in order to prevent situations like that.
Hong Kong, China
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

Look, it's the best location you'll find if you have meetings in the Faria lima / JK area.
The hotel is quite alright, the rooms are spacious, clean bathrooms are alright, the service is good, the concierge is helpful.
Breakfast was better than expected, taxis were arranged promptly upon request.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Dear Mr. Eduardo,
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2014

This was my first time in Brazil so I don't have anything to compare this to elsewhere in Sao Paulo, but it was similar to a lower level Marriott in the US. Not a bad place to stay, but the rooms were small and the service average at best. As long as your expectations are in line with that, you'll be satisfied here.

Room Tip: Higher level rooms have better views.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business