“Good Location”

Ranked #100 of 328 Hotels in Sao Paulo
Reviewed 29 March 2013

Location prime area considered as the new financial center of São Paulo. Close to two major shopping centers (malls), banks, cinemas, department stores and award winning restaurants. Staff polite but unsympathetic, considering a cold check in with attitudes and side conversations between them. Apartments with the basics needed for a comfortable standard only. Bathroom Amenities uneventful, with old towels and rough. Good breakfast. If it's worth? Yes, mainly by the location if your reason for travel is that location

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Blue Tree Morum... P, Gerente at Blue Tree Premium Morumbi, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2015

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for sharing your impressions with us during their stay at the Blue Tree Premium Morumbi.

Your review is very important for the continuous improvement of our services and facilities.

We hope to see you soon at one of our hotels in Brazil.

We are at your disposal

Blue Tree Premium Morumbi

Write a ReviewReviews (1,388)

Reviewed 24 March 2013

Was there on a business trip. Room was clean, breakfast quite ok. No dinner possible. The hotel is located close to a shopping mall and business center, but nothing special at all. Slightly overpriced.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for sharing your impressions during your stay at the Blue Tree Premium Morumbi.

We take for us to make available for whenever necessary and apologize for any discomfort. This will hopefully return to stay with us, so that we can reverse any bad impression we have left.

Reviewed 23 March 2013

This hotel promises alot from the reviews and I can only assume that I had a bad stay, aside from the good location the hotel itself is tired and the staff are inattentive; it would have been appreciated if they had paid the same close attention to my request for some towels as they did to charging me for an early check in. The rooms are very average and functional, bathrooms pretty grotty with mine having an especially unattractive chocolate smear across the door. The internet connection was appalling specifically given the additional charge and the early morning walk to breakfast was like a slalom through discarded room service trays in the hallway.

Reviewed 15 March 2013

What is wrong with Brazilians?

They overcharge for everything, and is only for taxes to protect local industries against international competition and prices...

I'm very upset with this place...
AC is noisy, walls are fake almost cardboard thick... not-so-clean
Tiny shower 1 sq mt... bad internet WiFi signal, and expensive (Over 80 dolars for 5 nights, 20 dolars a day)

Why is so hard for them to understand internet is not a luxury... is a basic business need... I think they should open two or more options, limited broadband for free (enough for browsing and eMai; and higher performance at a cost...

As other people mentioned, the only advantage is to be right across the street from Morumbi Shopping...

They include a very limited breakfast buffet, not the best I've seen...
I'm not so sure to consider it again, on the location basis only!

I'd generally stay away from this one, and the Ibis (behind) they are poor for business.

Warmest regards from Sao Paulo (again)

Room Tip: Not in particular, this hotel has tiny rooms and bathrooms. Not very comfortable... this is just a w...
1  Thank Alberto B

Reviewed 29 January 2013

I have chosen to stay here since it is across the Morumbi Shopping and close to my work. But the truth is that it is not welcoming at all. The room seem old and dirty. The bathroom furniture instead of white is getting "old yellow". You don't have the amenities of an Internation Hotel chain. and more when you travel for business. Next time i will stay at the Grand Hyatt. More expensive but worth it.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 26 January 2013

although the hotel is in a good location, its a pure play business hotel and expectations should be set accordingly. if you are used to hotels serving a hot breakfast spread then you will be disappointed. the spread is good but its exactly the same everyday. this can become a pain if you are staying for more than 3-4 days. couple of huge malls right across the street. no coffee maker in the room which was another drawback. the small gym is good enough for a run.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 23 January 2013

I have been travelling internationally for over 15 years now and I think I am just getting old and not able to deal with what I consider to be subpar digs - especially when the company is paying. Sure my hotels in Brazil were booked by the local team and for them this hotel is a 4-star accomodation and for them the Hilton and Hyatts of Sau Paolo are for their top leaders, when they are just as cheap as a Courtyard or Garden Inn in the States! Anyhow I was willing to be a team player and try it. After a long flight in business class on American - which was the worst business class experience I've had in the last 5 years maybe more, I get to my hotel and the lobby is older but immaculate, I think well maybe I am too harsh too quick. Then I get to my room and it all falls apart.

The room is clean enough, the bed is big and it's a nice sized room until you peek into the tiny bathroom barely made for one and you think there must be a cockroach in here this bathroom is so old and dingy., It's not dirty, just dingy. No pests, but so dingy it took all my will power to step in and take a shower, what choice did I have? Then I got into bed and it got worse. Everything was clean clean..but the sheets were starched within an inch of their life, so incredibly stiff they felt like I was sleeping on a man's shirt that just came back from the dry cleaners!

Then on top of that the air conditioning unit was at least 10 years old and not working so the fan was running but it was an old and inoperable thermostat and it was HOT and humid and horrible. I sweat the entire night like a poor woman in menopause must feel during a hotflash.

The location is amazing, almost right across the street from a really nice mall. You can't walk there alone, this is SP after all, but it's super close to walk with a local or take a short cab ride over. The Morumbi Grill is nearby too, one of my favorite churrasaria's as well.

Breakfast was messy busy and overall not impressive. It was clean as well, but nothing really there to eat and a lot of the items were dubious at best.

If you want location and a clean place to sleep at half the price of a Hilton, Hyatt and you don't mind all that comes with getting half, then this is the place for you, but in a city where you are chained to your hotel and/or a personal driver/taxi that the hotel recommends, unlike many citites where you can just walk around, paying more for a hotel is worth its weight in gold especially if you need to stay 4 straight days like me, I cancelled here and moved into one of the American chains and boy am I glad I did! It's still in the Morumbi area, further from the mall but a taxi ride is a taxi ride, and I get one from the hotel so I know it's safe and good and reliable.

Room Tip: if you stay here, best to upgrade your room for more space, mine was a luxo room and it was just big...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business