“WIFI in room is awfull!”

Ranked #100 of 328 Hotels in Sao Paulo
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Currently staying here for business and have had very frustrating time with the wifi and the phones in my room. Staff did try and help (after glacial look from the front desk) but they didn't understand and phones (after 3 tries) 'worked' they smiled and said it was fixed but went back to not working the next phone call that came in. WIFI is extremely slow and drops connections constantly. They say there's nothing wrong with it. Wouldn't mind so much but you have to PAY for this! Similar complaints about the toilet not flushing well (on the 16th floor) and small bathrooms - no counter space or underneath for storing stuff. Overall very disappointed.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Blue Tree Morum... P, Gerente at Blue Tree Premium Morumbi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear Mrs. Lucy,

We would like to greatly thank you for your comments concerning your recent visit to Blue Tree Premium Morumbi. Your evaluation is essential for the improvement of our services and facilities. We will continue to strive towards exceeding your expectations and needs.
About the internet access we're improving our services so we can offer a better internet to our guests.

Accept our thanks and our wish to see you once again at one of our hotels in Brazil.

Blue Tree Premium Morumbi

Write a ReviewReviews (1,395)

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

The furniture is all fake wood, the bed is ok but the pilows are too high. The morning breakfast buffet is very limited.
It works good if you only need a room to sleep and spend the whole day working. The morumbi shopping center is just acroos thw street www hich is very convenient as it has a great restaurant variety.

• Stayed: January 2014

Dear Guest,

We would like to greatly thank you for your comments concerning your recent visit to Blue Tree Premium Morumbi.Your evaluation is essential for the improvement of our services and facilities.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

I stayed at the Blue Tree Premium Morumbi during my most recent trip to Sao Paulo. I am from the United States and was pleased that the staff all spoke English very well and the rooms are equipped with 110V US outlets. I don't know if this is common in Sao Paulo as this was my first trip to Brazil and I was pleasantly surprised. The rooms are small, but clean. They tend to have an Ikea look in terms of furnishings. The breakfast buffet was outstanding and the hotel is located directly across the street from 2 upscale malls with many restaurant and fast food choices. I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We would like to greatly thank you for the kindness of your comments concerning your recent visit to Blue Tree Premium Morumbi.Your evaluation is essential for the improvement of our services and facilities. We will continue to strive towards exceeding your expectations and needs.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

I travel to Sao Paulo fairly frequently and have had a hard time finding a decent hotel that doesn't have some major flaws that make it not worth staying at. After finding this hotel I can say that I have found my go to hotel in Sao Paulo. It has nice views, a friendly staff, an excellent lunch and breakfast buffet. More importantly it has consistent warm water and good climate control which I have had a hard time finding in Sao Paulo. It is also in a nice part of town with a shopping center across the street. The only thing I wasn't very impressed with was dinner at the restaurant. They were out of about half of the items on the menu when we went. Oh, the sauna wouldn't get warm and the hot tub didn't have any water in it which also was kind of a buzz kill. I would definitely recommend this hotel given my not so great experiences at other hotels around Sao Paulo.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 17 March 2014

This hotel is a practical choice. It was clean, the rooms were a nice size, the food was good, service was better than average. The best part is that it is across the street from a mall that was great to shop at.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Nerry_Luvs_Travel

Reviewed 10 January 2014

A nice hotel, clean, modern and with a very very good WiFi, fast and reliable. Service is fast, friendly and all personnel do have a smile in their faces, even over the phone. Close to the Morumbi Shopping mall.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Daniel,
We would like to greatly thank you for the kindness of your comments concerning your visit to Blue Tree Premium Morumbi.Your evaluation is essential for the improvement of our services and facilities. We will continue to strive towards exceeding your expectations and needs.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

First visit to Brazil so how this hotel compares to the rest in the country I can't say. It was rated much higher than I think it should have been. The staff were very helpful, and generally spoke English. The internet service in the rooms was extra, but was fast and reliable. The bar in the lobby was more lobby than bar, but the food from their kitchen was absolutely fantastic. Breakfast was included although nothing great. The room was pretty plain, small room, smaller bathroom, and unexpectedly a pair of twin beds which was quite tighter than I'm used to. The lights are only activated with your room key, but once I figured that out they still seemed a bit finicky on when they'd start. The pool was really disappointing. Right up on the roof which sounded cool, but tiny and inconveniently up some stairs from the change room (i.e. a bathroom with a couple showers). The hot tub wasn't running, nor was the spa so I never did find out what exactly that room held.

I was there for business so comfort facilities aside the hotel had the amenities I needed and the service was excellent throughout. Their location (right across from the Morumbi mall) was also very convenient, and some great restaurants are just around the corner.

I'd recommend it, but if I go back I'll be hoping the hot tub is open and I get a bigger bed. I'd not recommend it for families or holidays.

Room Tip: Check on the bed you get, if you're not used to sleeping in a twin (and as a large mammal I'...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Blue Tree Morum... P, Gerente at Blue Tree Premium Morumbi, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2015

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for sharing your impressions during your stay at the Blue Tree Premium Morumbi.

We take for us to make available for whenever necessary and apologize for any discomfort. This will hopefully return to stay with us, so that we can reverse any bad impression we have left.

We hope to see you soon opportunity

Sincerely Yours