“Definite pros and cons.”

Ranked #99 of 327 Hotels in Sao Paulo
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Hotel staff were friendly and mostly tried to be accommodating, however some were pretty ignorant, and gave wrong information about e.g. local opening /closing times, internet. Rooms were OK, nothing special, but fairly (but no spotlessly) clean, e.g. I dropped some crumbs and they were still there on the floor the next day. Decor was again OK, but not great, dent in the wall, wallpapar flaking off in the bathroom. Towels all seemed to have a brown stain on them some place or another. Toiletries were not adequately replenished. My room was 'tidied' each day, and my clothes were thrown unceremoniously in the cupboard out of the way. The safe didn't work initially either. Breakfast was adequate, but not that exiting, and I was hoping for some really nice Brazilian coffee which it did not have. Not even fresh beans, my best guess a good instant as you just had to press a button and it came out immediately.
I asked for sightseeing advice, and they tried to sell me a tour for USD 100, so I went downtown myself to those areas, which cost me around 1-2 USD, and was perfectly quick and easy on the metro system.
I have no clue what the restaurant was like as I didn't eat there due to the fact that there were so many options in the mall across the road.
Sleep quality was good. comfortable double bed, controllable heat, and quiet as long as you got a room away fro the road. Pretty good blackout curtains.
Shower door wouldn't shut which wasn't that great, it was OK, but just another thing that said it wasn't a great hotel.
Can't comment on the spa either as it was out of order during my stay. Gym was fine if a little limited, and pool was small.
No problem with toilet flushing, which was nice as I'd read some nightmare reviews. Lifts were slow, and annoying always stopped one floor above the reception on every journey down. To add to that, they shut off the stairs from ground to first floor so you had to wait for a lift!

Room Tip: Get one away from the road if you are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Blue Tree Morum... P, Gerente geral at Blue Tree Premium Morumbi, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for sharing your comments concerning your recent visit to Blue Tree Premium Morumbi.
We are constantly training and evaluating our staff performances aiming the quality of our services.Regarding your comments about the room and cleaning, we would like to inform that we have high standard of quality. Recently we changed our quality staff so this kind of problem will not repeat.
About our Gym, we are investing to renovate with new equipment in order to provide a good quality of service to our guests.

Blue Tree Premium Morumbi

Write a ReviewReviews (1,374)

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Stayed for a day business trip. I didn't spend much time in the room therefore room amenities not as important. Yet, the 17th floor room was clean, comfortable, and fully functioning. Even lucky with a queen size bed. Yes some of the furniture looks a bit dated but not a big deal. Breakfast at the restaurant was okay with standard fair. My only negative comment was that the a/c was a bit noisy but I did get used to it. The check-in was smooth, check-out was a queue of about 10 minutes but that was due to printer problems. Convenient location to shopping mall and office buildings.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Blue Tree Morum... P, Gerente at Blue Tree Premium Morumbi, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2014

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for your visit at the Blue Tree Premium Morumbi.

We were very pleased to have met their expectations and we hope to see you soon in a new opportunity.

Regards

Reviewed 21 May 2014

The hotel is ok. The rooms are pretty spacious and the fact that it doesn't have carpet is awesome. The hotel is located right across the street from a very nice shopping center. A lot of nice stores and a large variety of dining options.

Would I stay at this hotel again? Yes.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Blue Tree Morum... P, Gerente at Blue Tree Premium Morumbi, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2015

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for sharing your impressions with us during their stay at the Blue Tree Premium Morumbi.

Your review is very important for the continuous improvement of our services and facilities.

We hope to see you soon at one of our hotels in Brazil.

We are at your disposal

Reviewed 19 May 2014

There are some pros and cons on this hotel. I really really appreciated the fact that I got back my lost small wallet in the lobby, so this experience makes me give them lots of pluses. I also liked the location of the hotel, the area is very safe, across the street is Morumbi mall with everything you need (by the way, if you come from Europe and need adapter for plug in, you find it in Market Place shopping center, near Morumbi mall). The breakfast is ok.
What I didn't like: my room was Luxo Premier but for me it looked like a basic standard room. The swimming pool is very small and didn't look to clean in my opinion. There were problems with flushing toilet in the room. Also didn't like the fact that I stayed 1h in check-in queue and that for early check-in you have to pay another full day (this is really inconvenient after long flights).

Dear Guest,

We have some new procedures at the frontdesk in order to minimize our check in queue using new technologies.
Regarding your other comments we want you to know that your evaluation is essential for the improvement of our services and facilities.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

My room was reasonably clean, but the bathroom fixtures were old, grubby tiles, showerhead needs descaling and needs to be changed urgently. My colleague spent 2 days with no working light in his bathroom depsite asking for it to be repaired 4 times each day, staff did not seem to care. Breakfast was Ok, but limited selection. Not enough elevators, on the last days I waited 15 minutes to come down to the lobby from the 17th floor. Fitness center bicycle did not work and there was a pool of water on the floor. On the positive side there is a great shopping center on the other side of the road with lots of places to eat.

Room Tip: not too high up in case you have to walk down - you spend ages waiting for an elevator
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We would like to inform that we are investing to renovate all our rooms as our gym with new equipment in order to provide a good quality of service and comfort to our guests.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Currently staying here for business and have had very frustrating time with the wifi and the phones in my room. Staff did try and help (after glacial look from the front desk) but they didn't understand and phones (after 3 tries) 'worked' they smiled and said it was fixed but went back to not working the next phone call that came in. WIFI is extremely slow and drops connections constantly. They say there's nothing wrong with it. Wouldn't mind so much but you have to PAY for this! Similar complaints about the toilet not flushing well (on the 16th floor) and small bathrooms - no counter space or underneath for storing stuff. Overall very disappointed.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Blue Tree Morum... P, Gerente at Blue Tree Premium Morumbi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear Mrs. Lucy,

We would like to greatly thank you for your comments concerning your recent visit to Blue Tree Premium Morumbi. Your evaluation is essential for the improvement of our services and facilities. We will continue to strive towards exceeding your expectations and needs.
About the internet access we're improving our services so we can offer a better internet to our guests.

Accept our thanks and our wish to see you once again at one of our hotels in Brazil.

Operational Manager

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

The furniture is all fake wood, the bed is ok but the pilows are too high. The morning breakfast buffet is very limited.
It works good if you only need a room to sleep and spend the whole day working. The morumbi shopping center is just acroos thw street www hich is very convenient as it has a great restaurant variety.

• Stayed: January 2014

Dear Guest,

We would like to greatly thank you for your comments concerning your recent visit to Blue Tree Premium Morumbi.Your evaluation is essential for the improvement of our services and facilities.

Operational Manager