Easy place to book, pay and stay. Although the hotel was a bit out of the way me and my boyfriend had a very nice weekend. There are plenty of nearby places for breakfast, a quick bite and even for a beer at night. Parking costs R$18/day and for an extra R$50 you can stay 6 extra hours on Sunday. That was a nice thought.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Sao Paulo Congonhas hotel is located in front of Congonhas Airport. We are located 7kilometers close to the Sao Paulo Expo (Imigrantes), 11kilometers to the Transamerica Expo and close to subway stations. Our Services: Breakfast - 4:00 until 10:00AM; Shuttle: hotel x airport x hotel; Parking; Free wi fi and business center; Bar: 24 hour open; Lunch and Dinner; Convention Rooms. The hotel has 391 apartments with 1 queen-size bed or 2 single beds or 1 queen-size bed and 1 single bed (check availability), air conditioning system, locker, mini bar and cable TV. Hotel 100% non smoking. Dog friendly (check rules). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ibis Sao Paulo Congonhas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Sao Paulo Congonhas Hotel Sao Paulo
- Ibis Sao Paulo Congonhas Brazil