Easy access to subway that will take you to most museums and other cultural institutions. Staff is very helpful and will assist with questions and logistics for getting around the city. Nice room, good breakfast buffet with plenty of fresh fruit and hot items. Free wifi in room and in lobby. On one of the main streets in the city but no street noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Sao Paulo Paulista hotel is located on Avenue Paulista, the largest business district in Brazil, across from the church of Sao Luis college. The centre of Sao Paulo is 4 km away, Congonhas airport 13 km and Guarulhos international airport 40 km.The hotel offers 236 airconditioned rooms including 2 rooms with facilities for guests with limited mobility. A restaurant, a bar, 24 hour snack service and undercover pay parking are at your disposal. Completely non smoking hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, HRS and ACCOR so you can book your Ibis Paulista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Sao Paulo Paulista Hotel Sao Paulo
- Ibis Bela Vista
- Ibis Paulista Sao Paulo, Brazil