Perfectly located on Av. Paulista, within easy walking distance of many attractions and shops. The corridors are cramped and tired, the rooms are standard Ibis size, but the price is right. The lobby has been revamped and looks quite funky, the bar is nicely appointed and serves snacks at all times. It also serves a late-morning breakfast if you missed the real deal. The breakfast and dinner buffets are nothing special but are good value for money. Staff is really helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Sao Paulo Paulista hotel is located on Avenue Paulista, the largest business district in Brazil, across from the church of Sao Luis college. The centre of Sao Paulo is 4 km away, Congonhas airport 13 km and Guarulhos international airport 40 km.The hotel offers 236 airconditioned rooms including 2 rooms with facilities for guests with limited mobility. A restaurant, a bar, 24 hour snack service and undercover pay parking are at your disposal. Completely non smoking hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Accorhotels.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ibis Paulista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Sao Paulo Paulista Hotel Sao Paulo
- Ibis Bela Vista
- Ibis Paulista Sao Paulo, Brazil