When you book an Ibis you don't expect to be staying in a high end luxury hotel. The brand offers accommodation at the budget end of the market.
The Ibis Paulista provides exactly that. Basic accommodation, a little tired, rooms that are functional but without charm or views. We weren't expecting much, and didn't really get much, but weren't disappointed.
The location is very good, and the price during the FIFA World Cup was exceptionally good.
Would I book again - probably not - because I usually go a little more upmarket. But if you are on a tight budget and can get a great price and are realistic with your expectations it may suit you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Sao Paulo Paulista hotel is located on Avenue Paulista, the largest business district in Brazil, across from the church of Sao Luis college. The centre of Sao Paulo is 4 km away, Congonhas airport 13 km and Guarulhos international airport 40 km.The hotel offers 236 airconditioned rooms including 2 rooms with facilities for guests with limited mobility. A restaurant, a bar, 24 hour snack service and undercover pay parking are at your disposal. Completely non smoking hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ibis Paulista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Sao Paulo Paulista Hotel Sao Paulo
- Ibis Bela Vista
- Ibis Paulista Sao Paulo, Brazil