The hotel has been renovated recently and is a great option when in Sao Paulo. Great attention to details, comfortable and quiet room. Good shower pressure, good sized rooms. The downside is the location, nothing can be done walking, hotel in the hillside and you will need a cab to go anywhere, but hotel is close to a major highway and traffic not so bad in the surrondings of it. It is a 5 minute cab drive to Morumbi shopping, or to Berrini Avenue or WTC building and D&D Mall. Great breakfast and helpful - and well trained - staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Novotel Sao Paulo Morumbi is located 6 km from Congonhas Airport and 40 km from Guarulhos Airport, near the Centro Empresarial Nacoes Unidas business centre and a range of stores such as D&D, Shopping Morumbi and Market Place. A perfect location for both business and holiday trips to Sao Paulo, the hotel features 190 stylish rooms, 14 meeting rooms for seminars and conferences, broadband WiFi in public areas, restaurants, a bar, gym, swimming pool, barbecue, playground and parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Novotel Sao Paulo Morumbi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Sao Paulo Morumbi Hotel Sao Paulo
- Novotel Sao Paulo Morumbi Brazil