The hotel is clean, modern and has a very friendly staff.
The breakfast is tasty, providing scrambled eggs, chicken nuggets, croq monsieur and cheese bread balls as the hot option. Then various cereals, cold meats, cheeses, chocolate cake, various breads and pastries for cold options.
Wifi is available in lobby and also the bedrooms. The bedrooms are pretty standard affairs.
Location wise, it depends on where you are looking to go. As Sao Paulo is an unbelieveably massive city, you could be close or hours from your destination. My taxi journey from the airport took 4 and a half hours, but I'm told it usually takes between 40 minutes to an hour. I was just unlucky enough to hit the worst traffic my driver said he'd seen in his years driving in the city.
The financial center (Av Paulista) and trendy shopping areas (Jardins) are about £10 for a taxi to take you there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Novotel Sao Paulo Morumbi is located 6 km from Congonhas Airport and 40 km from Guarulhos Airport, near the Centro Empresarial Nacoes Unidas business centre and a range of stores such as D&D, Shopping Morumbi and Market Place. A perfect location for both business and holiday trips to Sao Paulo, the hotel features 190 stylish rooms, 14 meeting rooms for seminars and conferences, broadband WiFi in public areas, restaurants, a bar, gym, swimming pool, barbecue, playground and parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Novotel Sao Paulo Morumbi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Sao Paulo Morumbi Hotel Sao Paulo
- Novotel Sao Paulo Morumbi Brazil