I stayed there to join a conference in The Grand Hyatt which requested triple (compared to the Novotel) room rates for the selected time. The room was well designed and clean, however, I personally didn´t like the sheets on the bed too much.
Breakfast buffet was O.K. with, however, disappointing "juice" quality. It was nice to sit outside the breakfast room near the pool and enjoy the morning sun.
A taxi ride to the Grand Hyatt was about 10 Minutes and < 10 Reals.
Parking the car was about 36 Reals for 36 hours, again much cheaper than in the Grand Hyatt. I recommend this hotel to everybody looking for a more "budget" kind of hotel in the Morumbi area. However, nothing seems to be really cheap in Morumbi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Novotel Sao Paulo Morumbi is located 6 km from Congonhas Airport and 40 km from Guarulhos Airport, near the Centro Empresarial Nacoes Unidas business centre and a range of stores such as D&D, Shopping Morumbi and Market Place. A perfect location for both business and holiday trips to Sao Paulo, the hotel features 190 stylish rooms, 14 meeting rooms for seminars and conferences, broadband WiFi in public areas, restaurants, a bar, gym, swimming pool, barbecue, playground and parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Novotel Sao Paulo Morumbi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Sao Paulo Morumbi Hotel Sao Paulo
- Novotel Sao Paulo Morumbi Brazil