Hotel is a relatively new one, design with new paradigms in the industry (such as bath separate from toilette room). It has wood floor (excellent for allergic) flat TV (cable) and working desk. Space is enough if you are alone in a business trip. Silent central A/C and a nice view to the new bridge of the Pinheiros River. Free shuttle for the Mall. Staff is good.
Hotel is located in a residential area, across the river, so there are no facilities within walking distance. Internet connection is slow and everything apart from the room rate is charged separately, what makes you bill higher.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Novotel Sao Paulo Morumbi is located 6 km from Congonhas Airport and 40 km from Guarulhos Airport, near the Centro Empresarial Nacoes Unidas business centre and a range of stores such as D&D, Shopping Morumbi and Market Place. A perfect location for both business and holiday trips to Sao Paulo, the hotel features 190 stylish rooms, 14 meeting rooms for seminars and conferences, broadband WiFi in public areas, restaurants, a bar, gym, swimming pool, barbecue, playground and parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Sao Paulo Morumbi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Sao Paulo Morumbi Hotel Sao Paulo
- Novotel Sao Paulo Morumbi Brazil